Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Trading Day 1 and July Results so far ( Trading Made Simple Method)

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in posts:(.

I have been busy at work and also on holiday which was needed :). But the good news is that I have had a great start to July 2014 trading the TMS(Trading Made Simple) system.

The first trade I posted was a loser for $-35.44  but the five other trades this month were winners and showing a net profit of $459.98 using $1 per pip. Lets hope it continues this way :).

The broker I am using is FXCM and I highly recommend you sign up using Cashbackforex to maximise
 profits.

I will post a screenshot of P&L later. I enter any trade from 6-6:30 am UK time and close all trades at 2pm UK time using a 200 pip profit target.

Any questions on how I trade this free system from the Forex Factory please let me know.

Have a great day :)