Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Trading Day 1 ( Trading Made Simple Method)

Hi all,

This is my first trade using the free method that can be found HERE (I DID NOT CREATE THIS METHOD).

Please note that I trade the following pairs only: GBP/USD, EURUSD, USDJPY and GBPJPY.

Timeframe: H4 only

Trade One 

Well I was up bright and early as always and the TDI on the USD/JPY had crossed with a nice gap. The candle stick was the first bullish of the day so I entered a BUY trade as below:

Trade information:

Type:Buy

Size:1.00

T/P: 200 pips

Time: 6:30am in theUK 

I am hoping this will be a winning trade as it looks like a strong signal and I have set a hard profit target of 200 pips. Please note this is my preference and there are no hard and fast rules, just follow your trading plan.

I will close all open trades on the 3rd candle and take any profit or loss as the rules.

Well I be back later with the result of the trade and fingers crossed it's a winner :).

Happy trading:)

Disclaimer

Please note that you trade at your own risk as the information above is just my trading experience. Please seek professional advice before risking your own money.